DENON DJ - PRIME 4
4-Deck Standalone DJ System with built in Touchscreen
There is a huge buzz around Denon DJ's newest prime releases. This standalone player/controller packs in loads of features and a four-channel mixer, together with the capability to mount an on-board SATA drive and store the core of your music library right there. If you follow our Facebook feed you've already seen that we got our hands on one at the launch at NAMM in January and can tell you that it's great fun to mix on and the screen is amazing. Here are some of its features...
- 10-inch HD multi-touch display with gesture response
- XLR Zone output so you can mix to an extra room
- Built in SATA drive slot so you can store music onboard
- Durable metal jog wheels with HD display
- 4 assignable input channels
- 2 XLR inputs for mics
- StagelinQ connection for pro DJ lighting control
- Crisp 24-bit Denon DJ legacy audio
- 4 USB + 1 SD media inputs
- USB keyboard support
- Serato DJ Pro control now available
The world's most advanced all in one DJ system
With a multicore processor, four decks and advanced touch screen, you'll be able to handle any DJ set in any type of venue with ease.
4-Channel Standalone DJ Power
It's the first of its kind... Use the Prime 4 as the mainframe of your setup with its extensive performance and playback capability.
Adjustable Angle, 10-inch Touchscreen
View your tracks in unparalleled detail, with a zoomed in vertical view of your waveforms and advanced touch gestures integrated to make track selection easy and enjoyable.
Independent Zone Output
Send a back-to-back playlist to a separate location while you control the dancefloor in the main room. You can easily assign any of the playing channels to the Zone output, and EQ your Zone to make it just right for your audience. Party in one room... Chill in the other.
Great Choice of Media Sources
Streamlined access to all your music carrying devices. With an inbuilt SATA drive slot you can carry your tracks with the system, and make your mixes as varied as you like. On top of this there are four USB inputs and one SD card input.
Full Range of DJ Controller Functions
Mix with the four channel line faders, 3-band EQs and dual-function filter. Perform with the trigger pads for beat juggling, hot cues and advanced looping techniques. Manipulate the range of 13 diversely textured DJ FX.
Official Serato Hardware
The Denon DJ PRIME 4 is a 4-channel controller that unlocks Serato DJ Pro and supports a paid upgrade to Serato DVS. It comes equipped with extensive connectivity and performance features including 16 performance pads and FX controls.
- 10” touch screen with positionable angle
- XLR master, booth and zone outputs
- Six Serato FX controls with OLED screen parameter view
- Two dedicated mic channels with individual EQ, level and echo effect with instant on/off or talk-over
- 8 performance pads per deck letting you control Serato DJ Pro modes
- Dedicated Beat Grid edit controls
- Track select knob with deck load buttons and back/forward navigation
Frequency Response - 20Hz – 20kHz (±1dB)
Dynamic Range - > 117dB (A-weighted)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio - > 93dB (A-weighted)
43W~45W (with smartphone charging from USB4 port)
38W~39W (without smartphone charging)
(width x depth x height)
28.68 x 19.56 x 4.08”
728.47 x 496.82 x 103.63mm