Audio Technica Headphone ATH-M30x Closed-back dynamic
Pure. Professional. Performance.
The M-Series ATH-M30x professional monitor headphones combine modern engineering and high-quality materials to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio clarity and sound isolation. Tuned for highly detailed audio, with strong mid-range definition, these versatile monitoring headphones are ideal in a variety of situations. Designed primarily for studio tracking and mixing, they offer added features for increased portability, making them a great choice for field recording.
More About the M-Series Headphones
Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. Find out why online reviewers, top audio engineers, and cult followers agree, M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year.
PERFECT SOUND ISOLATION
- A circumaural design completely contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments.
- The ATH-M30x professional headphones can completely fold up on themselves, allowing for easier storage and portability.
- The one-sided calbe entry avoids any cable damage risks during usage. The cable length is three metres.
- The headphones come with a carry pouch, as well as a 3.5 mm female mini-jack stereo adaptor and a screw-on 6.3 mm male jack adaptor.
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced detail, with excellent mid-range definition
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
- Excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Designed to excel for studio tracking, mixing and field recording
- Type Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter 40mm
- Magnet Neodymium
- Voice Coil CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
- Frequency Response 15 - 22,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power 1,300 mW @ 1KHz
- Sensitivity 96 dB
- Impedance 47 ohms
- Folding/collapsible Yes
- Weight 220g (without cable)
- Cable - Detachable No
- Cable 3 m (9.84’) Straight cable, left-side exit
- Connector Gold-plated stereo 1/8” (3.5 mm) connector with strain relief
- Accessories Included Screw-on 1/4” adapter, pouch