Headphones Beyerdynamic DT 770
The DT 770 PRO is a closed dynamic headphone and has been designed for critical music and sound monitoring. The single sided cable makes the handling of the headphone easy. The cushion system allows the DT 770 PRO to be used comfortably for long periods of time.
Sound you can rely on.
The sound of the DT 770 PRO is without doubt a benchmark for professional users. It’s secret lies not only in the cutting-edge drivers, which are hand-made in Germany,but also in a very sophisticated bass-reflex system. The membrane can “breathe” in an otherwise closed housing and is therefore extremely quick and precise in its response, accurately reproducing frequencies anywhere between 5 and 35,000 Hz. This makes the DT 770 PRO an ideal tool for critical listening and monitoring purposes.
Superior build quality.
As opposed to many “lifestyle headphones”, the DT 770 PRO is built to last. Only the best material is used, such as neodymium magnets, spring steel headband, anodized aluminum forks, composite housings and soft skin earpads. All of these parts are hand-made in Germany - with incredible attention to detail and quality.
The DT 770 PRO 32ohm has a straight cable (3m), it is for the usage as studio monitor headphones especially for instrumentalists. 32ohm systems are ideal for powerful reproducing of low-frequency material i.e. coming from a bass guitar. The stronger system and thicker membrane provides punchy and clear bass sound at high levels.
- Closed, diffuse-field studio headphone
- "Bass reflex" technology for improved bass response
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Single-sided cable
- Velour, circumaural ear pad
- Transducer type Dynamic
- Operating principle Closed
- Frequency response 5 - 35,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance 32ohm
- Nominal SPL 96 dB SPL
- Sound coupling to the ear Circumaural
- Average pressure on ears approx 3.5N
- Ambient noise isolation approx 18dBA
- Weight (without cable) 270g
- Cable 3m, straight
- Connection Gold-plated, 3.5mm mini stereo jack with 1/4" jack adaptor