Mackie Big Knob Studio: Monitor Controller/Interface
Total Control of Your Studio
Mackie Big Knob Studio combines premium 192khz/24-bit recording with the proven performance of the world’s bestselling monitor controller. Capture world-class recordings via dual Onyx™ preamps and professional studio features like zero-latency overdubbing and built-in talkback for artist communication.
Easily select from three sources, including USB playback from your DAW and switch between two pairs of studio monitors. Only Big Knob Studio ensures balanced listening levels, offering independent gain trim on all inputs and outputs.
Two separate headphone outs are available, each with separate level control. Plus, there’s even a handy front-panel input for your smartphone. Big Knob Studio is the ultimate compact studio solution – just add monitors.
- Professional source and monitor selection
- Choose between 3 sources and 2 monitor pairs
- Classic Big Knob volume control
- Independent trim on all sources and monitor outs
- Mono, mute and dim functions
- Flexible 2x2 USB recording interface
- Two boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps including phantom power for condenser microphones
- High-resolution 192kHz / 24-bit recording and playback
- Cue mix allows controlled blending of direct inputs with other signals for zero-latency recording
- Choice of recording paths provide flexibility for applications like podcasting
- Comprehensive feature set for professional studios
- Flexible source connections including convenient 1/8” input for your smartphone
- Dual headphone outs with independent level control
- Built-in talkback mic for easy communication with artists
- 16-segment high-resolution input source metering
- Sturdy “Built-Like-A-Tank” design
- Compatible with all major DAWs on both Mac and Windows
- Includes Tracktion® recording software