Mackie CR4-X 4 inch Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors
- Signature CR Series Sound
- Professional studio-quality sound
- Great for home studios, content creators, gaming, and more
- Fresh New Look
- Brushed metal front panel
- Distinct outlined design
- Plug and Play
- Choose which side of your desk gets the volume knob with the convenient speaker placement switch
- Convenient front panel volume knob with on/off/volume control
- Plug your smartphone or other source into the 1/8” Aux input and listen instantly
- Front-facing headphone jack auto-defeats speaker output
- Flexible inputs - 1/4”, 1/8”, and RCA
- Professional-grade components and design for optimized sonic performance
- 50 watts of clean, articulate stereo sound
- 4″ polypropylene-coated woofer
- .75″ ferrofluid-cooled silk-dome tweeter
- Specially designed waveguide delivers unmatched clarity and sound dispersion at all listening levels
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- All-wood cabinet provides a natural sonic character superior to low-grade plastic designs
- Included accessories
- 1/8″ to stereo RCA cable to connect computer output to speakers
- 1/8″ to 1/8″ cable to connect a smartphone or media player
- Speaker-to-speaker cable
- Record like a pro
- Pro Tools® | First professional recording software and plugin package included
- The Musician Collection for ProTools | First includes 23 plugins like BBD Delay, Eleven Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor
Features of the CR Series
With a brushed metal grille and outlined design, your CR-X monitors will stand out and make a statement like "I'm kind of a big deal" or "Hey look at my cool speakers".
Premium woofers and tweeters are powered by high-headroom amplifiers for clear, punchy sound. All-wood cabinets add warmth and natural resonance.
Right there on the front panel, is a convenient knob that functions as your power switch as well as your volume. On the rear, there's a handy switch that lets you decide which side of the desk you want that volume control on.
Standard models come equipped with both 1/4" and RCA inputs plus a 1/8" Aux In. Bluetooth models add, you guessed it, Bluetooth!
Located at the bottom of the front panel is a headphone output. This is great for when you want to reference on headphones or when you don't want to bother anyone else in the room. Plugging in headphones automagically turns off the speaker output. It really is that easy, really.