NUMARK MIXTRACK PRO III
Here it is—the Amazing Mixtrack Pro 3 DJ controller.
From Numark the world’s leading innovator of DJ equipment and technologies, comes the incredible MIXTRACK PRO 3 DJ controller, designed with the skilled, professionally-aspiring DJ in mind. It’s the latest addition to the Numark family of industry-leading DJ solutions.
This controller offers a whole host of features and performance that sets it way above conventional DJ controllers, yet it offers great bang-for-the-buck and it’s a snap to take anywhere.
Put Real Power into Your Performance
The place is hot. The action is non-stop. You’re the one in the driver’s seat. We make sure you have the horsepower to get it done. Mixtrack Pro 3 will never let you down. We’ve kept everything you loved about the Mixtrack Pro 2, but now there’s even more.
How’s this—we give you 100mm pitch sliders that make it easy to perform even the finest pitch adjustments, so it’s easy to keep two cuts in perfect beat sync without any drift. Other people’s 60mm pitch sliders can’t come close to matching this performance. We make you look and sound great!
No Limits on Your Creativity
Dive into our 16 multi-function backlit performance pads and add loops, launch samples, and control hot cues to your performance. Use the multi-function touch strip for dynamic FX control and track search operation. There are dedicated filter knobs for each channel, to give you just the exact amount of tonal control you need for that perfect sound. If you can think it, Mixtrack Pro 3 will do it.
Hot Metal (wheels, that is)
Get precise control over every track and every transition with Mixtrack Pro 3’s advanced low-profile rugged metal platters. They are capacitive and dual-zone, giving you the ability to scratch or stop a track simply by touching the top of the platter, while at the same time allowing you to adjust the pitch by manipulating the platter from the side. Heavy-duty metal stands up to the hottest action, night after night.
Total Serato Control
Mixtrack Pro 3 gives you comprehensive control over its included Serato® software. Plus, it’s class-compliant with both Mac and PC, so you’ll be able to plug in and start mixing your music right away—no drivers or complicated set up necessary.
Simply plug-and-play—Serato DJ Intro and Mixtrack Pro 3 take the hassle out of setting up: connect your speakers to your Mixtrack Pro 3 and connect your Mixtrack Pro 3 to your laptop—it's that simple.
Mix it up—Beatmatch and scratch music files from your computer like a pro with Serato DJ Intro's groundbreaking colored waveforms.
Get creative—Cue Points and Loops let you mark, access, and repeat specific parts of a song, while Serato’s DJ FX infuse your tracks with a range of professional effects like flanger, phaser, echo, and more.
Drop it—Drop air horns or entire tunes; the four-slot sample player will help you layer individual sounds to add even more fun to your sets.
Create professional sounding mixes at home or performing live at parties, functions, and clubs. Mixtrack Pro III operates via standard MIDI, so it’s compatible with virtually any popular DJ software.
Audio to Go
With its built-in audio system, Mixtrack Pro 3 is ready to go right out of the box. Plug in your headphones, microphone, and PA system and start mixing right away with no external audio interface needed. Plus, Mixtrack Pro 3 has two headphone jacks, making it easy to mix with friends and fellow DJs or tradeoff in-between sets.
- All-new 5-inch high resolution metal jog wheels
- Dedicated filter knobs for each channel
- Multi-function Touch Strip for dynamic FX control and Track Search
- 100mm pitch sliders for fine pitch adjustments
- Dedicated track browsing controls for your library
- 16 multi-function performance pads
- Integrated class compliant audio interface with ¼-inch and 1/8-inch headphone connections
- 1/4" Microphone Input
- Includes Serato DJ Intro upgrade-ready for Serato DJ
- Includes Prime Loops remix tool kit
- 24-bit, 44.1k audio interface
- RCA, unbalanced outputs
- 1/8" headphone
- 1/4" headphone
- 1/4" microphone input
- Communication Protocol: MIDI
- Line Out: Output Level: 1.3V±0.2V Signal-to-Noise Ratio: More than 80dB (A-weighted) THD: <0.03% Frequency Response: ±3dB(20Hz~20KHz) Channel Separation: More than 80dB
- Headphone Out: (with 32 Ohm load) Output Level: 0.65V±0.1V Signal-to-Noise Ratio: More than 80dB (A-weighted) THD: <0.03%
- Mac OS X 10.6-10.10
- 1.6GHz Intel Core Duo
- All Intel i3, i5 and i7 Processors are supported
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768
- RAM 1GB (minimum)
- Available USB 2.0 port
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 1, Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- Available USB 2.0 port