Pioneer DDJ-1000SRT: The 4-channel Professional Performance DJ Controller for Serato
Back in store and selling fast.
The rumours were true - in response to popular demand, Pioneer DJ have been working on a Serato version of the fabulous DDJ-1000.
The rekordbox DDJ-1000 was 2018's top new product - and there's been huge demand for a Serato version. Now it's here; the portability of a controller setup with the feel of playing in a club - proper jog wheels and mixer effects.
Special limited offer: Free Serato DJ Suite. Pioneer are putting a free Serato DJ Suite voucher worth €299 in the boxes of the first 5,000 DDJ-1000SRT controllers that ship worldwide. This all-in-one suite includes a Serato DJ Pro license and unlocks all the Serato Expansion Packs, including Serato Play, Serato DVS, Serato Video, Serato Flip, and Serato Pitch 'n Time DJ.
Serato DJ Pro Compatibility
Feel at home using Serato DJ Pro with the DDJ-1000SRT. You’ll be able to easily use popular features such as Hot Cues, Beat Jump, and Slicer, bringing more creativity to your performances. The controller comes bundled with a voucher for the Serato Pitch 'n Time DJ Expansion Pack, enabling you to use Key Shift, Pitch Play, and Key Sync. You can also mix, cut, and scratch while maintaining perfect key and audio quality.
Full-size jog wheels and MAGVEL FADER
Mix and scratch your tracks with freedom. The jog wheels taken from the CDJ-2000NXS2 look and feel familiar, and you can customize the way they react to your touch with Jog Adjust. The MAGVEL FADER is highly durable for more than 10 million movements* and responds to every deft movement you make, so intricate performances feel effortless.
Portable DJ controller with club-style layout
The DDJ-1000SRT is the ideal piece to take on the road. You’ll feel at home using all its feature controls, which are arranged in the same layout as those on our club-standard NXS2 setup.
Colour On-Jog Display
Focus on your performance and keep your eyes off your laptop. A full-color, high-definition LCD screen in the center of each jog wheel gives you all the information you need, such as playback time, BPM, and playback position. And the color scheme is the same as Serato DJ Pro’s, creating a more intuitive experience.
Show your flair and spice up your sets with the four popular Sound Color FX from our DJM series mixers. You’ve got 14 Beat FX to get creative with too, and you can instantly reference BPM and the name of the selected FX thanks to the dedicated Beat FX display.
Standalone DJ mixer with multiple inputs and outputs
Switch between DJs seamlessly thanks to the two USB ports for PC/Mac and connect your external equipment to the four inputs. Plug in DJ players and analog turntables, plus two mics. You can also use the DDJ-1000SRT as a standalone DJ mixer without connecting a PC/Mac.
- Multicolored Performance Pads – trigger Hot Cues, Rolls, Slicer, Sampler, and Pitch Play.
- Key Shift and Key Sync buttons – direct control of Serato Pitch ‘n Time DJ key-related features.
- Aluminium/acrylic-finished top panel – for a quality look and feel.
- Serato DVS-ready – requires the Serato DVS Expansion Pack (available separately)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (LINE)
- S/N Ratio:
- 112 dB (USB) | 96 dB (LINE)
- 85 dB (PHONO) | 80 dB (MIC)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.002% (USB) | 0.005% (LINE)
- LINE / PHONO × 2 (RCA)
- LINE × 2 (RCA)
- MIC × 2 (XLR & 1/4-inch TRS jack x 1, 1/4-inch TRS jack x 1)
- MASTER × 2 (XLR × 1, RCA × 1)
- BOOTH × 1 (1/4-inch TRS jack)
- PHONES × 2 (1/4-inch stereo phone jack x 1, 3.5-mm stereo mini jack x 1)
- USB USB (Type B) × 2
- Power Supply: AC adaptor (DC 12V)
- Maximum Dimensions (W × D × H): 708.0 × 361.4 × 73.4 mm
- Weight: 6.0 kg
- AC adaptor
- Power plug
- USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Serato DJ Pro Expansion Pack voucher (Pitch ‘n Time DJ)
Software System Requirements
- macOS Mojave 10.14 (Updated to the latest version),
- macOS High Sierra 10.13 (Updated to the latest version),
- macOS Sierra 10.12 (Updated to the latest version),
- Windows® 10/ 8.1/ 7 (latest service pack)
- Intel® Processer Core i9, i7, i5, i3 1.07GHz or above