Pioneer DDJ-400 controller, DM-40 Speakers & HDJ-CUE Headphones Bundle
The ideal Pioneer starter pack for the pro DJ of the future.
Pioneer DDJ400 Rekordbox / Algoriddim Djay Controller
2-channel DJ controller for rekordbox dj & algoriddim djay
This great little controller now works with Algoriddim djay for iOS anddjay Pro for PC/Mac - as well as Pioneer DJ's professional performance application rekordbox (a full licence key for which is enclosed).
Simply connect your DDJ-400 to your iPhone/iPad to play using the free version of djay for iOS, or to use with idjay on a computer download the pro version of djay.
djay supports streaming from Tidal, Soundcloud, Beatport and Beatsource. rekordbox dj works with Soundcloud and Beatport.
You can instantly access millions of songs and use the controls on the DDJ-400 to mix the music. Speed it up, slow it down, loop, slice and add FX to put your own spin on each song. Then, mix from one track to the next to build sets and create your trademark sound. And don’t worry if you’re a complete newbie because the DDJ-400 is compatible with the Tutorial feature in rekordbox dj, which shows you step-by-step how to set up the controller and start mixing the music in your rekordbox library.
The new Rekordbox controller from Pioneer, the DDJ-400 takes its predecessor the 'DDJ-RB' and improves upon it in a number of ways. With a lot of fantastic design features trickling down from the 'DDJ-1000', the 'DDJ-400' has that traditional, 2 decks and a mixer feel to it. With the effects controls now sitting in the same position as they would on a top of the line DJM, the DDJ-400 manages to recreate the authentic feeling of playing on a club-level set up at an entry-level cost. Overall the DDJ-400 is the ideal piece of kit for first-time DJs. Its controls enable you to easily learn the basics, plus it’s packed with features that will help you develop your skills.
Bundled with professional performance software, rekordbox dj, its compatible Tutorial feature will help you master this controller's creative capabilities. Lightweight and portable, take the DDJ-400 with you to practice sessions or parties. You’ll soon feel at home while performing.
- Club-style layout
- The buttons and knobs on the DDJ-400 are arranged in the same way as those on the club-standard CDJ-2000NXS2 and DJM-900NXS2 set-up
- Player sections
- Get familiar with jog wheels, play/pause and cue buttons, tempo sliders, a loop section and cue/loop call buttons just like the ones on the CDJ-2000NXS2.
- Mixer section
- Use the trim and EQ knobs, and the headphone cue buttons, in exactly the same way as those on the DJM-900NXS2.
- Other features
- Built-in sound card (audio interface) – plug and play by simply connecting the controller to your PC/Mac using a single USB cable. Mic input circuit – clear audio without distortion, even with high input level. USB bus powered – no need to plug into the mains. Grab handles on both sides – easy to carry. Class compliant – OS standard driver will be automatically installed.
- BEAT FX - Apply professional FX that match the tempo of the track that’s currently playing by using the Beat FX feature. This will help you craft unique sets even if you’re just starting out.
- REKORDBOX DJ - You get a rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your licence key for rekordbox dj software, connect the controller and start DJing.
- PC MASTER OUT -For flexibility you can choose to hear your mix through your computer’s internal speakers or connected desktop speakers. At the same time, you can use your headphones to cue independently of the master out.
- PLUG AND PLAY - With a built-in sound card, simply connect the controller to your computer using the provided USB cable to power up and begin playing.
- Portable design - Take this controller with you wherever you go thanks to the easy grab handles and lightweight design.
- Clear audio - The mic input circuit produces clear audio without distortion to ensure crystal-clear sound even at high input levels.
- Software System Requirements
- macOS High Sierra 10.13 (updated to the latest version)
- macOS Sierra 10.12 (updated to the latest version)
- OS X 10.11 (updated to the latest version)
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (the latest service pack)
- CPU: Intel® processor Core™ i7, i5, i3
- Memory: 4 GB or more of RAM
- For more information go to rekordbox.com
- What's in the box
- USB cable
- Warranty (for some regions)
- Operating instructions (Quick Start Guide)
- rekordbox dj licence key card
- Width - 485 mm
- Height - 58.5 mm
- Depth - 272.4 mm
- Weight - 2.1 kg
- 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- Frequency Range - 20 - 20000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio - 103 dB
- Distortion - < 0.005 % (USB)
- Performance Control:
- Deck Control
- Pad FX
- Hot Cues
- Manual Loop
- Beat Jump
- Fader Start
- Crossfader Curve Adjust
- 1 MASTER (RCA)
- 1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (Mini-jack)
Pioneer DM-40 Monitor speakers for DJs and producers
The compact DM-40 desktop monitors bring excellent audio quality to your home setup. They inherit the best from our professional S-DJX series and Pro Audio speakers, including a front-loaded bass reflex system for a rich, tight bass and DECO* technology for a wider reach and sweet spot.
All these features are combined in a compact design making the DM-40 the perfect match for DJing, producing and simply enjoying music at home.
* Diffusion Effectual Convexity by Olson
Front-Loaded Bass Reflex System
4-inch fiberglass woofers output a strong, punchy bass from the front, while grooves on the ducts reduce air friction. This way you'll feel a tight bass kick even when the monitors are positioned against the wall.
3D Stereo Sound
The DM-40's ¾-inch soft dome tweeters are fitted with DECO convex diffusers that channel high frequencies in every direction. So you’ll enjoy a wide sweet spot and 3D stereo sound wherever you sit or stand.
Class AB amplifiers deliver a crisp sound with low-distortion. Plus the tweeter and woofer are perfectly aligned to eliminate crossover and ensure a well-balanced response across the frequencies.
The cabinets' curved front edges provide maximum rigidity and minimum resonance for a clean sound at all volumes - and they'll look good in your home set-up.
Ease of use
A headphone output and volume knob on the front panel give you flexibility and control, while the RCA and stereo mini jack inputs on the back let you easily connect the speakers to your DJ or production kit.
- 2-way bass reflex, active monitor speakers
- Power cord
- Speaker cable (for left/right channel connection)
- Audio converter cable (3.5 mm stereo mini plug to RCA)
- Bottom cushion
- Operating instructions
Dimensions (W x H x D)
- Left ch: 146 x 227 x 223 mm
- Right ch: 146 x 227 x 210 mm
- Left ch: 2.7 kg
- Right ch: 2.2 kg
- Class A/B amp: 2 x 21 W / 4 Ω
Power Consumption (Standby)
- 1 LINE (RCA)
- 1 LINE (Mini-jack)
- 1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack)
Pioneer HDJ-CUE Headphones
My Style, My Cue
Start your DJ journey with HDJ-CUE1 headphones. These styled DJ headphones are built on DNA from Pioneer DJ's pro models but are available at a much more modest price.
While these entry-level cans are Pioneer DJ's most affordable pair yet, they match many of the feature and quality benchmarks set by our professional headphones range. Choose the HDJ-CUE1 for a pro look and feel, rich sound, compact and flexible design, and high-quality finish. Enjoy specialist sound tuning inherited from the pro-level HDJ-X5; perfectly hear low frequencies in the bass and kick drums so you can mix precisely and know exactly what your friends will hear when you drop the next track.
- Excellent bass response and clear sound for DJ monitoring Equipped with 40-mm driver with copper-clad aluminium wire (CCAW) voice coils, same as the more expensive HDJ-X5.
- Equipped with a bass reflex chamber in the upper housing to achieve high sound insulation and improved bass response.
- Durability that can withstand DJ use
- High durability metal sliders, for robustness and long life.
- Lightweight: Under 215g