Pioneer DJ Digital Scratch Bundle: Pair XDJ-100 + DJM-S7
TURNTABLI7M: MEET THE DJM-S7 SCRATCH-STYLE 2-CHANNEL PERFORMANCE DJ MIXER -
PERFORM WITH PRECISION AND EXPRESS YOUR INDIVIDUALITY.
- This new 2-channel battle mixer gives you the freedom to customize your setup and bring your own unique style to every performance. The unit enables free use of Serato DJ Pro and it’s a Hardware Unlock device for rekordbox, so you can use performance features in either application.
- Open-format DJs, who chop and change between musical styles, need the tools to rapidly and fluidly transition between tracks. And in the hyper-competitive world of battling, DJs are always looking for equipment that can help them perform more creatively and capture the attention of the audience. The DJM-S7 is designed to make it all possible.
- If you’ve played on the DJM-S11 before, you’ll feel at home using the clean layout of the DJM-S7. The large Load button and 16 Performance Pads (8 per deck) make it easy to select tracks and trigger samples and features during energetic sets. All 22 Beat FX from the DJM-S11 are included and the effect levers offer an animated way to engage them as well as software effects. Pad modes are independent so, for example, you can trigger Hot Cues on channel 1 and use Roll on channel 2 at the same time. And with the Magvel Fader Pro, you can enjoy slick-feeling and stable crossfader performance.
- Want to add new sounds to your sets? Wirelessly play audio directly from your smartphone thanks to the mixer’s Bluetooth connectivity. Play loops that you want to scratch over or trigger one-shots and route them straight to the master output or to either of the channels to hear them together with any other sound playing on that deck. And with Loop MIDI – a brand-new feature that’s exclusive to the DJM-S7 – you can use the effect levers to send MIDI messages to Serato DJ Pro and rekordbox, giving you an exciting way to control performance features rhythmically.
- The DJM-S7 inherits a number of additional key features from the DJM-S11 which are available when using Serato DJ Pro, including Combo Pad mode, Scratch Bank, and Gate Cue. The DJM-S7 gives you free use of Serato DJ Pro and rekordbox performance features, including DVS control of both applications. Simply connect the mixer to a PC/Mac running the latest version of Serato DJ Pro or the latest version of rekordbox to unlock the software. If you subscribe to the rekordbox Creative plan, you take advantage of advanced features such as Cloud Library Sync for seamless music management across multiple devices, and Edit mode, which enables you to create custom versions of any track you own so you can make your performances truly unique.
Clear Hardware Interface
Perform instinctively With a clear layout, the DJM-S7 gives you the freedom to play energetically and bring your own style to every performance.
Magvel Fader Pro
The feeling of the Magvel Fader Pro is enhanced and the rigidity of the knob mounting shaft in the vertical direction is boosted by 30 percent so you can scratch with even more confidence.
Large Performance Pads
The 8 large Performance Pads on each channel are easy to hit when you want to rapidly fire off Hot Cues and samples. And with independent pad modes, you can use 2 different features – one on each channel’s set of pads – at the same time.
Large Effect Levers
Twist sounds on the fly by adding effects with the large levers. The DJM-S7 includes all 22 built-in Beat FX from the DJM-S11 so you can get creative with software effects in Serato DJ Pro and rekordbox. It’s easy to change the 6 effects assigned to the FX Select buttons and you can keep an eye on the name and beat value of the one you’re using by glancing at the OLED display.
Bluetooth Input - Add audio from your phone to your performance
Simply pair your phone with the DJM-S7 via Bluetooth and you can drop sounds straight into your set. You can play loops to scratch over, trigger sounds from instrument apps, or use a music app to play a track requested by someone in the audience. Or simply have your mobile device connected and ready as a backup in case your laptop fails. You can play the sound directly through the master output or either of the channels and use the dedicated knob and fader on the front of the mixer to adjust the level.
Loop Midi - Use effect levers for automated control of DJ software functions
This brand-new feature in the effects section of the DJM-S7 can control various functions in your DJ software by repeatedly sending a MIDI signal to the software in a set beat cycle. For example, you can create a buildup by gradually shortening the beat cycle of a snare sample which is playing in a loop. Simply use the Beat buttons on the mixer to set the length of the loop, then switch on the effect lever to trigger the relevant feature. Functions including Hot Cue, sampler, and key shift-up are preassigned to the FX Select buttons so you can start using Loop MIDI straight away without needing to assign features first.
Built-in USB Hub
Directly connect your external devices: Streamline your setup with the DJM-S7. You can plug CDJs, DJ controllers, and other devices straight into the dual USB-A ports to play with them – there’s no need for an external hub. Plug in 2 CDJs to use HID mode and connect 2 laptops via the dual USB-B ports so you can change over smoothly with another DJ.An upcoming release of Serato DJ Pro will introduce official support for the CDJ-3000, so watch out for news on that.
Scratch Bank - Rapidly access sounds from Serato DJ Pro
With the Scratch Bank pad mode, you can instantly load scratch samples from 4 banks that you’ve assigned in Serato DJ Pro by simply tapping a pad. You can load from a specified start point too – handy if you want to use this feature to drop in full tracks during a routine.
Combo Pad Mode - Use up to 2 Serato DJ Pro modes simultaneously
Activate Combo Pad mode in Serato DJ Pro to use 2 different pad modes simultaneously, e.g. Hot Cue and Sampler. This reduces the need to change modes and gives you the option to combine more features to enhance your performance.
Plug & Play - Use Serato DJ Pro or rekordbox freely
The DJM-S7 automatically unlocks Serato DJ Pro and rekordbox performance features, including DVS control, when you connect it to a PC/Mac running the latest version of either application. You don’t need to activate a license key. The Serato DJ Pro Expansion Pack voucher (Pitch 'n Time DJ) is included, which enables key shifting and key syncing with perfect audio quality.
Pioneer XDJ-1000MK2 rekordbox Compatible Digital Deck
Pioneer products are the stand out products in the DJ'ing community. Renowned for their unrivaled quality and outstanding reliability, Pioneer products have been the number one suppliers of Decks and mixers in clubs and bars for over a decade.
The new player inherits even more features from the club-standard CDJ-2000NXS2 including its 7-inch full-colour high-resolution touch screen, enhanced track browsing functionality and support for playing high-quality FLAC and ALAC files.
Based on its predecessor, the XDJ-1000MK2 improves usability through enhanced track browsing and support for high-resolution FLAC and ALAC audio files. It inherits the large jog wheel and 7-inch, full-colour touch screen from the CDJ-2000NXS2, as well as features such as 8 Hot Cues and Quantize.
Equipped with the same size jog wheel and a 7-inch LCD touch screen as our CDJ-2000NXS2, you get intuitive control over your mix.
Next to MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF, the XDJ-1000MK2 supports high-quality FLAC and ALAC sound formats up to 48kHz/24-bit. A digital output has been added to send audio without degradation, while the power supply for analogue audio is completely separated from the digital circuit to reduce noise.
Easily browse your rekordbox library using the rotary button next to the display, or use the Qwerty keyboard to search for specific keywords. Advanced features such as Matching and Track Filter help you play the right track at the right time.
8 Hot Cues allow instant playback at a preset point, while Quantize allows you to play cue and loop points in time with the music on tracks that have been beat analysed in rekordbox . Use Beat Jump to jump backwards or forwards 1, 2 or 4 beats from the current playback position.
Add a DDJ-SP1
Add the DDJ-SP1 to your set-up and access even more performance features. Simply plug in a USB cable and control up to 4 XDJ-1000MK2s using Pro DJ Link.
Pro DJ Link
Pro DJ Link lets you connect up to 4 players or laptops via a simple LAN connection. Combine this with rekordbox and get your hands on enhanced performance features and track info, such as Beat Sync, Beat Countdown, Beat Jump and Phase Meter.
Fully compatible with our free rekordbox™ music management software to help you manage your music, prepare tracks and deliver a smooth performance.
You can use this product to control rekordbox dj DJ software. rekordbox dj is a rekordbox Plus Pack that unleashes performance features including Hot Cues, Sampler, Slicer, Sound Colour FX, Beat FX, Beat Jump and Pad FX. Simply buy rekordbox dj, activate your licence key, and start DJing.
Take a short cut
The shortcut button gives you direct access to Browse mode and My Settings on the player's touch display.
Colour-coded USB port
An illuminated USB port allows you to colour code your tracks in rekordbox allowing you to immediately recognise them in the DJ booth.
Set, name and colour-code your cues in rekordbox, for example 'my breakdown', then access the information directly on the player's screen.
'My Settings' allows you to prepare your system's setting preferences in rekordbox™ and save them to USB, SD, smartphones and tablets. This way you can instantly switch to your own settings when alternating DJs in the booth.
- iOS version of rekordbox: MP3 and AAC only
- USB Storage Support
- MIDI Control: Yes
- ProDJ Link: Yes
- KUVO ready: Yes
- Auto Standby: Yes
- rekordbox: Yes
- Power cord
- LAN cable
- Audio cable
- Width: 305 mm
- Height: 110 mm
- Depth: 382.5 mm
- Weight: 3.7 kg
- Frequency Range: 4 - 20,000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 115 dB
- Distortion: < 0.003 %
- Audio Output Level: 2.0 Vrms (1 kHz, 0 dB)
- Power Consumption: 30 W
- Display: 7-inch, full-colour LCD touch screen
- Playing Address: Yes
- Wave Zoom Display: Yes
- Phase Meter: Yes
- Beat Counter: Yes
- On Jog Display: Yes
- Jog Dial size: 206 mm
- Jog Modes: CDJ / Vinyl Mode
- Hot Cue: Yes
- Hot Loop: Yes
- Active Loop: Yes
- Auto Beat Loop: Yes
- Beat Jump / Loop move: Yes
- Reloop: Yes
- Real Time Seamless Loop: Yes
- Loop Adjust: In / Out Adjust
- Slip Mode: Yes
- Beat Sync: Yes
- Reverse: Yes
- Pitch Bend: Yes
- Fader Start / Back Cue start: Yes
- Scratch Play / Cue: Yes
- Frame Search: 1/150 s
- Needle Search / Needle Drop: Yes
- Vinyl Speed Adjust: Yes
- Auto Cue: Yes
- Manual Cue: Yes
- Real Time Cue: Yes
- Cue point sampler: Yes
- Cue Loop Memory: Yes
- Master Tempo: Yes
- Tempo Control steps:
- 0.02 % at +/-6 %
- 0.05 % at +/- 10 % & 16 %
- 0.5 % at +/-100 % WIDE
- Tempo Control Ranges (ALAC/FLAC):
- +/-6 %
- +/-10 %
- +/-16 %
- +50 ~ 100 % WIDE
- BPM Counter: Yes
- Audio Sources:
- Computers (Mac/Windows PC)
- USB storage devices (flash memory/HDD, etc.)
- iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, Android phones/Android Tablets
- 1 USB A port
- 1 USB B port
- 1 ANALOGUE (RCA)
- 1 Digital (Coaxial)