Pioneer XDJ-RX3 All-in-one & rekordbox / serato Controller
Serato support released in Serato DJ Pro 2.5.11
The most obvious of the upgrades in Pioneer DJ's XDJ-RX3 over its popular predecessor the RX2 is its 10.1 inch touch screen (up from 7). This has more space, letting you see 12 tracks instead of 8 when browsing, better resolution and refresh and a new GUI, for smoother waveforms, easier navigation, quicker browsing and integrating some of the new features of the CDJ3000 such as Touch Preview.
If you're not already familiar with the RX range, the Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX3 is an all-in-one DJ system that boasts a variety of features from the club-standard CDJ3000 and DJM-900NXS2 setup along with a 10.1" touch screen, ideally suited to working DJs who want their own easily-portable setup for parties and events and/or to perform livestreams or practise at home but still feel comfortable on flagship Pioneer DJ equipment in clubs.
- 10.1-inch Touch Screen
- See everything clearly on the 10.1-inch screen, which is bigger and has a higher resolution and frame rate compared to the XDJ-RX2. And, with a fresh GUI and a host of new features, enjoy easier navigation for quick browsing and accurate mixing.
- Touch Preview
- Listen to any part of a track you want to preview by simply touching its waveform in the relevant place in the browse section. There’s no need to load the track to the deck.
- Playlist Bank
- Choose up to 4 playlists and add them to the new Playlist Bank. You’ll then be able to access them all rapidly, giving you the option to quickly select tracks from different genres etc.
- Colour On-Jog Display
- Keep an eye on the playhead position and track artwork. The responsiveness of the wheel rotation has been improved compared to the XDJ-RX2 and you can change the weight with Feeling Adjust.
- Release FX
- Hit the Performance Pads to instantly change the energy of your performance, whether you want to add drama to a section of a track or create an exciting moment before transitioning to another song.
- Plug & Play with rekordbox or Serato DJ Pro
- Play rekordbox-analyzed music from USB storage devices via Export mode, or connect your laptop to use Link Export or Performance mode for free via USB-HID control. Serato DJ Pro support is coming in early 2022.
Serato DJ Pro - from release 2.5.11 (already released)
||20 Hz to 20 kHz
||110 dB (USB)
|Total Harmonic Distortion
Line x 2 (RCA)
Phono x 2 (RCA)
Mic x 2 (XLR x 1, 1/4" TRS jack x 1)
Aux x 2 (RCA)
Master x 2 (XLRs, RCAs)
Booth x 1 (TRS jacks)
Phones x 2 (1/4" TRS jack, 3.5mm TRS mini-jack)
USB Type-A x 2 (sticks/drives)
USB Type-B x 1 (computer)
||AC 100V - 240V, 50Hz / 60 Hz
|Power Consumption (standby)
|Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H)
||728.1 x 469.5 x 118.4 mm / 28.7" x 18.5" x 4.7"
||9.3 kg / 20.5 lb
|In the box
Quick Start Guide
Software licence notice
Precautions for Use
Warranty (some regions)