Pioneer XDJ-RX3 All-in-one & rekordbox / serato Controller
Serato support due early 2022
- 10.1-inch Touch Screen
- See everything clearly on the 10.1-inch screen, which is bigger and has a higher resolution and frame rate compared to the XDJ-RX2. And, with a fresh GUI and a host of new features, enjoy easier navigation for quick browsing and accurate mixing.
- Touch Preview
- Listen to any part of a track you want to preview by simply touching its waveform in the relevant place in the browse section. There’s no need to load the track to the deck.
- Playlist Bank
- Choose up to 4 playlists and add them to the new Playlist Bank. You’ll then be able to access them all rapidly, giving you the option to quickly select tracks from different genres etc.
- Colour On-Jog Display
- Keep an eye on the playhead position and track artwork. The responsiveness of the wheel rotation has been improved compared to the XDJ-RX2 and you can change the weight with Feeling Adjust.
- Release FX
- Hit the Performance Pads to instantly change the energy of your performance, whether you want to add drama to a section of a track or create an exciting moment before transitioning to another song.
- Plug & Play with rekordbox or Serato DJ Pro
- Play rekordbox-analyzed music from USB storage devices via Export mode, or connect your laptop to use Link Export or Performance mode for free via USB-HID control. Serato DJ Pro support is coming in early 2022.
Serato DJ Pro - coming early 2022
||20 Hz to 20 kHz
||110 dB (USB)
|Total Harmonic Distortion
Line x 2 (RCA)
Phono x 2 (RCA)
Mic x 2 (XLR x 1, 1/4" TRS jack x 1)
Aux x 2 (RCA)
Master x 2 (XLRs, RCAs)
Booth x 1 (TRS jacks)
Phones x 2 (1/4" TRS jack, 3.5mm TRS mini-jack)
USB Type-A x 2 (sticks/drives)
USB Type-B x 1 (computer)
||AC 100V - 240V, 50Hz / 60 Hz
|Power Consumption (standby)
|Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H)
||728.1 x 469.5 x 118.4 mm / 28.7" x 18.5" x 4.7"
||9.3 kg / 20.5 lb
|In the box
Quick Start Guide
Software licence notice
Precautions for Use
Warranty (some regions)