Kraken Tape® is a self-fusing wrap & repair silicone based tape. Simply stretch & wrap to repair water/plumbing leaks, insulate cables, seal & secure connectors, bind rope ends to prevent fray, exhaust & automotive repair and much more. Kraken Tape® is non-sticky to the touch and actually fuses to itself creating a permanent, durable and flexible seal.
With up to an incredible 700psi strength, up to 7,000 volts/20mil (0.51mm) dielectric strength (EN60454-2:2007, EN60243-1:1990) and thermal stability ranging from -65°C to 260°C. Kraken Tape® can get you out of almost any difficult situation.
* Creates a Permanent Air-Tight, Water-Tight Seal in seconds!
* Never gets gummy or sticky like electrical or duct tape - No messy cleanup!
* Has an unbelievably long shelf life!
* Is extremely versatile!
* Self-fusing wrap ''n'' repair silicone based tape
* Supplied on a 3.6m x 24mm roll
* Repair high pressure water leaks up to 700psi
*Insulates 8,000 Volts per layer!
*Withstands 500° F Degrees of heat!
*Remains flexible to -85° F! (-60° C)
* Thermal stability ranging from -65°C to 260°C
* Ideal for sealing connections to make them waterproof
* Exhaust and automotive repair and much more
Rescue Tape has infinite uses!
Here are just a few suggestions:
- Keep it on board vehicles & equipment for emergency hose repair!
- Seal leaky hoses, pipes, tubing, lines, & fittings
- Neaten up lines and extension cords in stowage
- Wrap tools and handles for a GREAT non-slip grip
- Wrap wiring harnesses and custom split-looming
- Waterproof electrical connections and terminals
- Use it as an emergency fan belt!
- Make emergency O-Rings
- Wrap hydraulic fittings and other exposed metal connections to help prevent corrosion
- Works even over wet, dirty, or oily surfaces!
- Use it as a tourniquet or emergency wrap over bleeding injuries
- Wrap it around ANYTHING that you want secure, and it will never leave any sticky residue!
Please Note: Kraken Tape does fuse permanently however due to conditions and usage being beyond our control, we recommend you do not use if leakage/breakage would cause harm or damage of any kind. If in doubt speak to a professional.
Do not use on Gas pipes of any kind.